Capture Every Thought – Part 1
Annie Chapman | Stephen Scoggins
Episode 022 of The Journey Principles Podcast
Welcome back JP Family! Today Stephen will be talking with the amazing author, speaker and musician, Annie Chapman. She has been sharing the stage with her husband since 1975 when they married. Annie grew up on a dairy farm in West Virginia. She is a mom to two and a grandmother to six. Annie shares her testimony with us today in a hope to give life to others. Starting from the age of 5, she went from a stage of rage to a place of peace and then to a place of wholeness. Listen in today to hear Annie Chapman’s inspiring story and some ways she was able to move to that place of wholeness.
Today you will learn:
* How to stop an incident from becoming your identity.
* What forgiveness is and what forgiveness is not.
* Anger vs. Love : who wins?
* A story about a pastor’s wife of 30 years who has only known Jesus for 18 months.
* The pain of same or the pain of change?
Make sure to tune in next week to hear part 2 with Annie Chapman. Until then be sure to follow us on Facebook, Stephen Scoggins The Journey Principles, and Twitter, Stephen_scoggin. We look forward to seeing you again on the next Journey Principles.
- That knowledge that Jesus loves me was the only thing that sustained me. – Annie Chapman
- That love was the anchor that I had. – Annie Chapman
- What I thought was going to kill me actually has become a source of comfort to others. – Annie Chapman
- As God continues to work in your heart, you can remember without the pain. – Annie Chapman
- God is able to take that damage that others have done and work it to our good. – Annie Chapman
- “She loved unconditionally, she served joyfully, and she forgave quickly.” – Annie Chapman
To learn more about Annie Chapman by going to her and her husband’s website, www.steveandanniechapman.com
The Journey Principles Podcast is a weekly show that Stephen Scoggins, the founder of the Journey Principles Institute, hosts every Monday and Thursday! This show focuses on inspirational guests, helpful content, and free resources to help you and those you love overcome various adversities standing in your way. We are faith-based, but do not discriminate or participate in divisive matters. We feel our best tool is the helpful and compassionate style of sharing others’ stories to help our listeners take steps of action today. We tackle tough obstacles like fear, sorrow, despair, depression, addiction, low self-worth, overcoming conflict, and more. Our goal is to make each show better than the one before it and share real ways to get real help with your life. Subscribe on iTunes and please leave a rating and review! This will help put our show in front of those who need help overcoming the adversities in their life.