Capture Every Thought – Part 2
Annie Chapman | Stephen Scoggins
Episode 023 of The Journey Principles Podcast
Good to see you again JP Family! Today Stephen is talking with Annie Chapman for part 2. Annie gives us more insight on forgiveness, her battle to forgive and how she truly overcame it. Comforting others by her testimony is how Annie lives her life. Theoretically she writes her obituary every day. She wants people to remember her by these words, “She loved unconditionally, she served joyfully, and she forgave quickly.” How wonderful would it be if we all lived by that motto?
In today’s episode you will learn:
* Innocent Child vs Horrible Monster
* The meaning behind ‘Free Will’.
* Adversary and Advocate
* Viewing life through dark sunglasses.
* How to finish well.
* Are we reading to just read or reading to ask questions?
We truly enjoyed talking with Annie Chapman for two shows. It is our sincere hope that your mind was inspired and your heart was motivated. You can get more information on Annie Chapman through their website, steveandanniechapman.com.
You can find more information about The Journey Principles at journeyprinciples.com and through social media. Facebook: Stephen Scoggins The Journey Principles. Twitter: Stephen_scoggin. We look forward to seeing you again on The Journey Principles!
- That knowledge that Jesus loves me was the only thing that sustained me. – Annie Chapman
- That love was the anchor that I had. – Annie Chapman
- What I thought was going to kill me actually has become a source of comfort to others. – Annie Chapman
- As God continues to work in your heart, you can remember without the pain. – Annie Chapman
- God is able to take that damage that others have done and work it to our good. – Annie Chapman
- “She loved unconditionally, she served joyfully, and she forgave quickly.” – Annie Chapman
To learn more about Annie Chapman by going to her and her husband’s website, www.steveandanniechapman.com
The Journey Principles Podcast is a weekly show that Stephen Scoggins, the founder of the Journey Principles Institute, hosts every Monday and Thursday! This show focuses on inspirational guests, helpful content, and free resources to help you and those you love overcome various adversities standing in your way. We are faith-based, but do not discriminate or participate in divisive matters. We feel our best tool is the helpful and compassionate style of sharing others’ stories to help our listeners take steps of action today. We tackle tough obstacles like fear, sorrow, despair, depression, addiction, low self-worth, overcoming conflict, and more. Our goal is to make each show better than the one before it and share real ways to get real help with your life. Subscribe on iTunes and please leave a rating and review! This will help put our show in front of those who need help overcoming the adversities in their life.