More Than a Gold Medalist
LaTasha Colander-Clark | Stephen Scoggins
Episode 024 of The Journey Principles Podcast
Welcome back JP family! Today we have a special guest with us, Olympic Gold Medalist LaTasha Colander-Clark. She was a runner in the 2000 Olympics held in Australia. She is also the founder of Christ Studios and the TV show, The Gospel, both out of Raleigh, North Carolina. LaTasha brings her amazing spirit and personality to our show today! Tune in to hear more about her journey and experience as an Olympic Gold Medalist.
Today you will learn in this episode:
* Behind the scenes of Olympic training
* Your gift may not be in your current location.
* You take action in faith but sit still while in fear.
* Who do you allow to fight your fight?
* Importance of an accountability partner
* What you seek, you will find.
* Perspective matters.
We truly hope you enjoy today’s show with LaTasha Colander-Clark. Please continue to like, share, and comment. Be sure to follow us on Facebook, Stephen Scoggins The Journey Principles, and Twitter, stephen_scoggin. We look forward to seeing you on the next Journey Principles!
- Running has it’s own atmosphere. – LaTasha Colander-Clark
- God says in the midst of so many advisors is great success. – LaTasha Colander-Clark
- Sometimes you have to work through barriers. – LaTasha Colander-Clark
- Sometimes your gift is not in the location that you’re going to end up having it to blossom and to come to it’s full fruition. – LaTasha Colander-Clark
- I have a gift, but in order to multiply it; sometimes you have to get through fear. – LaTasha Colander-Clark
- Allow God to fight for you. – LaTasha Colander-Clark
- Don’t let anything steal your joy. – LaTasha Colander-Clark
The Journey Principles Podcast is a weekly show that Stephen Scoggins, the founder of the Journey Principles Institute, hosts every Monday and Thursday! This show focuses on inspirational guests, helpful content, and free resources to help you and those you love overcome various adversities standing in your way. We are faith-based, but do not discriminate or participate in divisive matters. We feel our best tool is the helpful and compassionate style of sharing others’ stories to help our listeners take steps of action today. We tackle tough obstacles like fear, sorrow, despair, depression, addiction, low self-worth, overcoming conflict, and more. Our goal is to make each show better than the one before it and share real ways to get real help with your life. Subscribe on iTunes and please leave a rating and review! This will help put our show in front of those who need help overcoming the adversities in their life.