Next Level Life
Chris LoCurto | Stephen Scoggins
Episode 026 of The Journey Principles Podcast
Welcome back JP Family! Today we have a special guest with us, Chris LoCurto. Chris has been Stephen’s life and business mentor for about 6 years now. He specializes in life and business coaching and is the founder of The Poimen Group. He is an accomplished speaker as well as a personality style communication expert. Chris shares with us about his journey that took him to Tennessee. He talks about his struggle with low self-value and how we can learn to raise our own.
In today’s podcast you will learn more about the following:
* Authority boundaries
* Understanding self-worth
* Next Level Life
* Importance of influences
* 3 steps to a higher self-esteem and better boundaries
It is our hope that you are able to gain motivation from our podcast today. You can find more information on and get in contact with Chris LoCurto at chrislocurto.com. As always we look forward to seeing you on the next Journey Principles.
- I learn by other people’s mistakes. – @ChrisLoCurto
- There is no greater worth on this planet than act of love that happened on the cross. – @ChrisLoCurto
- When you worried about what other people think, you’re not worried about what God thinks. – @ChrisLoCurto
- Without good quality information, you cannot get a quality solution. – @ChrisLoCurto
- Nobody can make you feel any way. – @ChrisLoCurto
- You have to discover the lies. – @ChrisLoCurto
- Battle the lies with the truths. – @ChrisLoCurto
- The truth is you are good enough for God. – @ChrisLoCurto
The Journey Principles Podcast is a weekly show that Stephen Scoggins, the founder of the Journey Principles Institute, hosts every Monday and Thursday! This show focuses on inspirational guests, helpful content, and free resources to help you and those you love overcome various adversities standing in your way. We are faith-based, but do not discriminate or participate in divisive matters. We feel our best tool is the helpful and compassionate style of sharing others’ stories to help our listeners take steps of action today. We tackle tough obstacles like fear, sorrow, despair, depression, addiction, low self-worth, overcoming conflict, and more. Our goal is to make each show better than the one before it and share real ways to get real help with your life. Subscribe on iTunes and please leave a rating and review! This will help put our show in front of those who need help overcoming the adversities in their life.