Laughter: The Great Equalizer Part 1
Les Long | Stephen Scoggins
Episode 039 of The Journey Principles Podcast
Happy Monday JP Family!! It is always great to spend some time with you. Today we have a wonderful comedian with us, Les Long. Clean comedy is his specialty. He decided to clean up his show when a church asked him to perform a comedy act for them. Ever since then he knows he is living out his divine purpose! He currently has over two hours of clean material and it continues to grow every day. Les shares with us his passion for laughter, among many other things!
In today’s podcast you will learn more about the following:
* The Cooking Comic
* One of the greatest lessons Les has learned while in the entertainment industry.
* Man has made too many rules on how to worship and love God.
* Blaming God for man made mistakes.
* The reason Les chose to clean up his material.
* Laughter is the great equalizer!
It is our sincere hope that you enjoy today’s show with Comedian, Les Long! Be sure to tune in on Thursday to hear part 2!
Please continue to share these shows to get the material into the hands of those who desperately need it. Follow us on Facebook, Stephen Scoggins, and Twitter, @stephen_scoggin, for other great material and inspiration. As always we look forward to spending more time with you on the next Journey Principles!
- He put it on my heart to clean my routine up, so more people could have an opportunity to laugh. – @TheLesLong
- Me doing clean comedy and being a motivational speaker to young people; I finally figured out I’m living out my divine purpose. – @TheLesLong
- I’m just trying to figure out now which direction does he want me to take it in. – @TheLesLong
- Laughing has always been my coping mechanism to get through hurtful times. – @TheLesLong
- Making other people laugh helps me! – @TheLesLong
- Laughter is like medicine upon your soul. – @TheLesLong
- I don’t care what your issue is, when you are laughing, you forget all of that. – @TheLesLong
- You are rich in Laughter. – @TheLesLong
The Journey Principles Podcast is a weekly show that Stephen Scoggins, the founder of the Journey Principles Institute, hosts every Monday and Thursday! This show focuses on inspirational guests, helpful content, and free resources to help you and those you love overcome various adversities standing in your way. We are faith-based, but do not discriminate or participate in divisive matters. We feel our best tool is the helpful and compassionate style of sharing others’ stories to help our listeners take steps of action today. We tackle tough obstacles like fear, sorrow, despair, depression, addiction, low self-worth, overcoming conflict, and more. Our goal is to make each show better than the one before it and share real ways to get real help with your life. Subscribe on iTunes and please leave a rating and review! This will help put our show in front of those who need help overcoming the adversities in their life.