Laughter: The Great Equalizer Part 2
Les Long | Stephen Scoggins
Episode 040 of The Journey Principles Podcast
Welcome back JP Family! We have Comedian, Les Long, on the show with us for Part 2! Today Les shares with us about the type of shows he performs and the meaning behind them.
In today’s podcast you will learn more about the following:
* “Guard Your Cookie”
* Better young ladies will make better men.
* Say something to God every time you wake up at night.
* “So What”
We truly hope that you have enjoyed the two episodes with Les Long. Not only does Les perform comedy shows, he also holds comedy clinics and is a motivational speaker. Definitely check out more information about him on his website, www.leslong.com. Follow him on social media: Facebook, Mr. Les Long, Twitter and Instagram, Les Long.
Please continue to share the shows so they can get into the hands of those who need it most! You can follow Stephen and The Journey Principles on Facebook, Stephen Scoggins, and Twitter, @stephen_scoggin. As always we look forward to spending more time with you on the next Journey Principles!
- He put it on my heart to clean my routine up, so more people could have an opportunity to laugh. – @TheLesLong
- Me doing clean comedy and being a motivational speaker to young people; I finally figured out I’m leaving out my divine purpose. – @TheLesLong
- I’m just trying to figure out now which direction does he want me to take it in. – @TheLesLong
- Laughing has always been my coping mechanism to get through hurtful times. – @TheLesLong
- Making other people laugh helps me! – @TheLesLong
- Laughter is like medicine upon your soul. – @TheLesLong
- I don’t care what your issue is, when you are laughing, you forget all of that. – @TheLesLong
- You are rich in Laughter. – @TheLesLong
- God answers all prayers. Sometimes the answer is no. Sometimes the answer is not right now. Sometimes the answer is I got something better for you. – @TheLesLong
The Journey Principles Podcast is a weekly show that Stephen Scoggins, the founder of the Journey Principles Institute, hosts every Monday and Thursday! This show focuses on inspirational guests, helpful content, and free resources to help you and those you love overcome various adversities standing in your way. We are faith-based, but do not discriminate or participate in divisive matters. We feel our best tool is the helpful and compassionate style of sharing others’ stories to help our listeners take steps of action today. We tackle tough obstacles like fear, sorrow, despair, depression, addiction, low self-worth, overcoming conflict, and more. Our goal is to make each show better than the one before it and share real ways to get real help with your life. Subscribe on iTunes and please leave a rating and review! This will help put our show in front of those who need help overcoming the adversities in their life.