Michael Garner | Stephen Scoggins
Episode 043 of The Journey Principles Podcast
Happy Monday JP Family! We have one of our Journey Principles coaches with us today, Michael Garner. We are truly blessed to have him as part of the team! He has such a genuine heart for helping others. He started his path of ministry work as a youth minister, then went on to work in a group home, was a parent in a maternity home and is now a licensed practitioner in North Carolina where he focuses on helping families. He shares with us part of his journey and how he was led down this path. Michael is able to use his real-life struggles to help others overcome their own.
In today’s podcast you will learn more about the following:
* The natural, organic life moments are where true life change comes from.
* A personal struggle of never feeling good enough.
* Everyone is struggling with something and that’s okay.
* Don’t be ashamed of asking for help or seeking resources.
* How someone can come out of an area of always wanting constant perfection.
* 3 things that can help someone break free of never measuring up to someone else’s expectation.
Michael has such a great story and truly cares for other people. If you would like to get in contact with him, visit our website, www.journeyprinciples.com, where you will find a direct link to email him.
Be sure to get your Focus Tool that Michael mentions in the show. You can gain access to this personal clarity tool at www.journeyprinciples.com/focus. Follow us on Facebook and Twitter to stay connected to all the great resources that are coming out soon! As always we look forward to spending more time with you on the next Journey Principles!
- I want to help people get beyond this struggle that they are working in. – @mkgarner03
- Everybody is struggling with something and that’s okay. – @mkgarner03
- Doesn’t matter how great or bad your relationship is, everyone has something they are working through. – @mkgarner03
- Don’t be ashamed of asking for help. – @mkgarner03
- You don’t have to live up to someone else’s expectation. – @mkgarner03
- Hold on. Don’t let go. – @mkgarner03
The Journey Principles Podcast is a weekly show that Stephen Scoggins, the founder of the Journey Principles Institute, hosts every Monday and Thursday! This show focuses on inspirational guests, helpful content, and free resources to help you and those you love overcome various adversities standing in your way. We are faith-based, but do not discriminate or participate in divisive matters. We feel our best tool is the helpful and compassionate style of sharing others’ stories to help our listeners take steps of action today. We tackle tough obstacles like fear, sorrow, despair, depression, addiction, low self-worth, overcoming conflict, and more. Our goal is to make each show better than the one before it and share real ways to get real help with your life. Subscribe on iTunes and please leave a rating and review! This will help put our show in front of those who need help overcoming the adversities in their life.