Front Row Experience
Jon Vroman | Stephen Scoggins
Episode 049 of The Journey Principles Podcast
Welcome back JP Family! Today we have a truly amazing show for you. Jon Vroman is spending some time with us and inspiring everyone to live life in the front row. Jon is a motivational speaker, author, social entrepreneur, personal coach, and the co-founder of the Front Row Foundation. He feels that you can enjoy life much better if you are living it in the front row.
Their organization, The Front Row Foundation, has a mission to help those braving critical health challenges. Their dream is to provide “a Front Row experience that will allow individuals to set aside any physical or emotional challenges while they celebrate the beauty and emotional energy of life.” Jon shares some great advice to anyone wanting to gain the most out of life and live it in the front row.
In today’s episode you will learn more about the following:
* Living in the front row.
* Critical questions to ask yourself.
* “When your why has heart, your how gets legs.”
* 3 steps to live a front row life.
* Mindset, relationships and environment.
We are confident that you will gain as much inspiration from Jon as our team has. Check out more about the Front Row Foundation at www.frontrowfoundation.org.
Stay connected with the Journey Principles through our website www.journeyprinciples.com. Be sure to follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and snapchat. As always we look forward to spending more time with you on the next Journey Principles!
- Life is different in the front row. – @jonvroman
- When your why has real heart, your how gets legs. – @jonvroman
- A day of pain is worth a lifetime of pride. – @jonvroman
- No matter what seat life gives you, always choose to have a front row experience. – @jonvroman
- All of life is a giant perspective. – @jonvroman
- It’s a forever thing. – @jonvroman
- Every day should be a front row day. – @jonvroman
- Your past does not equal your future. – @jonvroman
The Journey Principles Podcast is a weekly show that Stephen Scoggins, the founder of the Journey Principles Institute, hosts every Monday and Thursday! This show focuses on inspirational guests, helpful content, and free resources to help you and those you love overcome various adversities standing in your way. We are faith-based, but do not discriminate or participate in divisive matters. We feel our best tool is the helpful and compassionate style of sharing others’ stories to help our listeners take steps of action today. We tackle tough obstacles like fear, sorrow, despair, depression, addiction, low self-worth, overcoming conflict, and more. Our goal is to make each show better than the one before it and share real ways to get real help with your life. Subscribe on iTunes and please leave a rating and review! This will help put our show in front of those who need help overcoming the adversities in their life.