Rory Vaden | Stephen Scoggins
Episode 050 of The Journey Principles Podcast
Welcome back JP Family! We hope you had a great Thanksgiving weekend. Today we have a very inspirational guest with us, Rory Vaden. He is a New York Times Best Selling Author, award winning entrepreneur and business leader, and co-founded Southwestern Consulting. Today’s show with Rory will broaden your thinking of time.
In today’s episode you will learn more about the following:
* The journey on getting Rory’s book published.
* Taking the stairs.
* Value of experiencing your choices.
* How to multiply your time.
* Passion behind Rory’s consulting company.
* 3 steps to break free.
We truly hope that today’s podcast is able to empower your mind and motivate your heart. Rory Vaden is such an inspiration to everyone who follows him. Be sure to check out his website at www.roryvadenblog.com. There is also a free e-book on his website that you will enjoy.
Stay connected with The Journey Principles through our website at www.journeyprinciples.com. Follow us on social media to be the first to know about all the incredible resources that are coming your way very soon. You can find us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Snapchat. As always we look forward to spending more time with you on the next Journey Principles!
- Be willing to do what others aren’t willing to do. – @rory_vaden
- Do the thing you can do and don’t worry about what you can’t do. – @rory_vaden
- Take the next step. – @rory_vaden
- Success is about the choices you make. – @rory_vaden
- Multipliers ask, “How can I use my time in a way today that creates more time tomorrow?” – @rory_vaden
- You multiply time by giving yourself the emotional permission to spend time on things today that give you more time tomorrow. – @rory_vaden
The Journey Principles Podcast is a weekly show that Stephen Scoggins, the founder of the Journey Principles Institute, hosts every Monday and Thursday! This show focuses on inspirational guests, helpful content, and free resources to help you and those you love overcome various adversities standing in your way. We are faith-based, but do not discriminate or participate in divisive matters. We feel our best tool is the helpful and compassionate style of sharing others’ stories to help our listeners take steps of action today. We tackle tough obstacles like fear, sorrow, despair, depression, addiction, low self-worth, overcoming conflict, and more. Our goal is to make each show better than the one before it and share real ways to get real help with your life. Subscribe on iTunes and please leave a rating and review! This will help put our show in front of those who need help overcoming the adversities in their life.